ValueScale’s Privacy Commitment
ValueScale has never sold your information to any third party for advertising, monetary purpose or showing you other people’s ads and promotions, and we never will. This has been our approach and commitment, and we remain the same to it.
We ask / collect only the least amount of information necessary gathering only when we believe is essential for doing business, or for the specific transaction at hand. We let customers know the information we have on them and allow them to opt out for specific engagements. Our biggest commitment is that we do not make a single penny from advertising revenue even if you just have submitted an enquiry for project and does not opt to our services.
The goal of this policy is to make explicit the information we gather on our customers and website users, how we will use it, and how we will not.
- Kind of Information collected
- Information that you provide us: Data collected from enquiry forms, surveys, feedbacks, subscribing to our newsletter or any mailing list, submit a form to request customer support or to contact ValueScale for any other purpose. We may record, analyze information like name, contact number, email address, company name and country to complete enquiry process.
- Information that we collect automatically: Information from browsers, devices and servers such as IP address, browser type, language preferences, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system and your geographic information. We use temporary and permanent cookies to identify users of our services and to enhance user experience.
- Information that we collect from third parties: Data collected from social media sites, referrals and other publicly available resources. In such cases we may collect publicly available information, including profile information, to allow us to connect with you, improve our services, or better understand user reactions and issues. We must tell you that once collected, this information may remain with us even if you delete it from the social media sites.
- Usage of cookies
To enhance your experience with ValueScale, our web pages may use “cookies”. Cookies, by themselves, do not indicate your email address or other personally identifiable information unless the user chooses to provide this information by, for example, registering at our site.
- Why this information is required
At ValueScale, we are committed to bridging communication gaps between the business and the customer and aims to develop a stellar relationship. To pursue this goal, we need to collect, use and disclose the information accordingly.
- To communicate with you about projects that you have enquired for.
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you.
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services.
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of ValueScale, ValueScale’s users, third parties and the public.
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Disclosure of Information collected
Any personally identifiable information collected through our site is not sold, traded or otherwise transferred to outside/third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long
as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
The ValueScale team declares that we make sure that your shared personal or non-personal information is safe and secure from any unauthorised access, use, loss or destruction. Personal or non-personal information that provided by users is stored on a safe and secured web server. To protect from authorised access, we have stringent physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.